The meeting yesterday with Gianluca was productive in that it opened up some fresh ideas.
We have decided that the story needs a message beyond the simple physical comedy aspects it delivers.
I personally am attached to the idea of the dog being the protagonist of the story. Ideas revolving around some sort of chase scene, comedic violence against the dog and the shot of the dog dressed in antique clothes are my favorite parts and I'd like to be able to work them in somehow.
One idea we came to was that the final 'morale' of the story was that it's probably not the best idea to abandon your dog. This can tie into a documentary on the same subject. We must explore this further.
In terms of what I hope for our next meeting (tonight)... I would like to get a finaly summary of the story we all agree on, as well as figure out how to present the proposal. I think it's important not to stray too far from what we already have but at the same time make it mean something.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment